Authentic Solid Hardwood Timber Flooring in Sydney
Choosing a solid Australian Hardwood floor has many benefits
- Superior strength, durability, sound & feel (to any other timbers or like product)
- Our own unique innovative system of installation has the longest lifespan.
- The value of Australian Hardwoods appreciates and as such will increase the value of your property.
- Re-sanding is not an issue
- Asthma and Hay Fever sufferers benefit as timber floors are Non-allergenic
- Timber Floors are stylish, modern and yet ageless
- Maintaining a timber floor is easy with minimal fuss to keep clean
- Underfoot feel is forgiving, not hard on the feet, warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Variety of species offer a choice in colour and grain.
- Unique Individuality even within the same species
- The versatility of timber will enhance the decor of any room.
- The environmental choice – Australian Hardwood is one of the world’s few truly renewable resources from sustainably managed forests.
- The beauty of timber is timeless!
When choosing a timber floor by Timber Floors Pty Ltd there are significant benefits if you select solid Australian Hardwood !
Real timber floors that are 19mm solid Australian Hardwood will outperform and outlast other flooring products.
You also have the peace of mind knowing that with over 58 years in timber flooring the experience our Company is backed by has outperformed all others to still be in business.
A timber floor adds warmth, richness and character to any area that can not be matched by any other flooring finish.
Generations of Australian homes are a testament to the durability of timber floors. This is reflected by the number of homeowners pulling up old carpets and floor coverings to bring an old timber floor back to life with the vast majority being an old pine floor.
Development of techniques in drying and producing timber flooring has made having a polished timber floor a feature of the modern home.
They say a picture says a 1,000 words; hardwood floors are the distinctive floor covering that says “elegance” at an affordable cost. Take a look at any real estate brochure, or glossy home magazine and see which house or room stands out, 9 out of 10 have a timber floor either pictured or mentioned as a selling point, or design distinction.
There is no substitute when it comes to quality, longevity/lifespan of a floor and our own unique system of installation. No comparison can be drawn between a genuine solid Australian Hardwood tongue & groove timber floor and the many other types of flooring, such as laminates, synthetic look-alikes and imported timbers.
Genuine solid Australian Hardwood tongue & groove flooring promotes itself and does not rely on heavily backed marketing or misleading warranties.
From the moment you step inside your front door imagine the impact a solid timber floor could have…….
WHAT PEOPLE SAY?
It was a pleasure to meet you on Saturday. Many thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience with us. We left your showroom feeling assured that you will do a good job. Floor supplied & Installed 22.10.08
We would like to thank you for all your help, advice and patience with us. We really appreciate how much you have done to meet our needs, including being flexible around our tight schedule, and amendable to our wishes, particularly at this time of year.
Mr & Mrs W - West Pennant Hills
After my discussions with both John & Rex Bruker, I have the utmost confidence & assurance that I have chosen firstly, the right species of timber (Grey Gum), and secondly and most importantly, the right people to undertake this important aspect of the construction of my home.
Mr. S - Horlsey Park
Very pleased with the end product